Answered By: David Gray Last Updated: Jun 20, 2019 Views: 451
Answered By: David Gray
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2019 Views: 451
- To reduce wasted paper Lord Fairfax Community College utilizes a campus print system called WEPA (pronounced “Wee-Pah”) , Wireless Everywhere Print Anywhere.
- Every student has a $5 credit at the beginning of the semester. Once the $5 credit is used you can deposit funds in your account, purchase a pre-paid card to use for payment, or pay at the kiosk with a debit or credit card.
- Black and white print jobs are .10 cents per single-sided page and .15 cents per double-sided page. Color print jobs are .50 cents per single-sided page and .75 cents per double-sided page.
- WEPA offers the ability to load/send documents from any location (i.e. home computers, laptops, libraries) and print documents at any WEPA Printing Kiosk on campus. Users can also print documents directly from their USB at any WEPA station. The WEPA kiosks can be found in the campus libraries, student lounges, and various other convenient locations around campus.
- See the Printing with WEPA page for more information and directions.