Answered By: David Gray Last Updated: Jun 20, 2019 Views: 305
To check when your books are due, you have three options.
- You can come into the library and ask a library staff member at the desk to check when your books are due.
- You can call the library (Middletown: 540-868-7170; Fauquier: 540-351-1596) and ask the library staff member to check when your books are due.
- Students can log into their library account through the library website (https://www.lfcc.edu/library) by clicking the View My Account / Renew Library Materials link.
4. Enter your MyLFCC username and password.
5. Once logged in, you'll be able to view the due dates for all the items you have checked out.
6. Choose "RENEW ALL" to renew all your items, or click on an individual item and Choose "RENEW."