Answered By: David Gray Last Updated: Jun 18, 2019 Views: 3692
You can renew most items as long as they are not overdue and no one else has requested them.
To renew your items you have checked out, you have three options:
- In Person - present your student ID or library card and ask a library staff member at the desk to renew your materials.
- By phone - call the library (Middletown: 540-868-7170; Fauquier: 540-351-1596) with your card in hand and ask the library staff member to renew your materials.
- Online - renew your materials online:
- Log into QuickSearch/Primo with your myLFCC username and password.
2. Choose "RENEW ALL" to renew all your items, or click on an individual item and Choose "RENEW."